20 November, 2012

Fall Wedding at 7F Lodge

Paige's wedding was at 7F Lodge and had a very rustic feel to it.  We did orange, burgundy and bronze colors.  We used lots of wooden stumps with flowers, moss and lanterns, boots and wooden disks.  I really loved the colors and how everything turned out.  I found a really pretty apricot, bronze cymbidium orchid and mum that looked amazing in her bouquet for a softer, more vintage look.  We wrapped her bouquet in a piece of her mother's wedding dress for a more vintage feel.  We used mason jars and tin buckets down the aisle for a more vintage look.  We also used twine around the bouts and the bouquets and the hydrangeas were orange, burgundy and antique green.  Can't wait to get some photographer quality photos.  I also wanted to post what Paige's mom email me the day after the wedding:

I couldn't get home fast enough to write and tell you how immensely pleased we were with the flowers. They. were. absolutely. gorgeous. Thank you, thank you, thank you. They were worth every single cent! I hope you know how very special you made our day, and I hope you took lots of pics yourself. If you need me to do a recommendation or anything else, I will be glad. We were overwhelmed with the beauty of your work.
Thank you soo much.  Amanda White








 
Bride's and grooms table

 
Love the blingy wrist corsage for the moms





 
Bridal portrait bouquet

 
Bridesmaids bouquets were these hydrangeas with twine

 
Here are some pictures from the actual photographer, Jackie Ray Photography  that are much better than mine. 
 





 
Here is a blog post of Jackie Ray photography that shows more fun pictures from the wedding!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment