05 July, 2012

May Wedding at Greenbranch

I am excited to post some pictures from Alicia Cargile with Cargile photography.  The pictures are from a wedding I did in May at the Greenbranch. I posted a lot of pictures because they were all so great.  We did all green, whites and purple flowers. Micah was so easy to work with and really trusted my instincts on things. We did her bouquet in all whites and the bridesmaids in all purple. Micah and I never met until a month before the wedding and mainly communicated through email. 



Here are the pew arrangements with stock, white roses and purple seeded eucalyptus.



The initial was had made out of button mums.  Thanks to my assistant Megan for the beautiful M.






The tall arrangements had purple died hydrangea, mini green hydrangea, purple stock and white lilies with curly willow.


The medium size arrangements had white hydrangea, purple stock, purple seeded eucalyptus, lisanthus, and star of Bethlehem with limes in the bottom of the vase.



The bride's bouquet had white hydrangea, white dahlias, white garden roses, white freesia, white tulips, white ranunculus and cream berries


The bridesmaid's bouquets were all purple with a touch of green and white and the brides was all creamy white

Here is a picture of my signature loop knot I like to add to my bouquets.

The groom's bout was white ranunculus


I had to post this pictures because it is so cute!



What a beautiful bride!



No comments:

Post a Comment