29 March, 2012

Featured in Style Me Pretty Blog!

I am super excited to announce that the flowers of a wedding I did at Rock Lake Ranch are featured on the Style Me Pretty website.  This is one of my favorite places to look for floral inspiration, so I am very honored to have my work displayed there.  Thanks so much to Half Orange Photography for submitting this wedding.  Here is the link to the pictures and write up.

http://www.stylemepretty.com/texas-weddings/2012/03/19/rock-lake-ranch-wedding-by-half-orange-photography/

Here are some additional pictures I found on the site that I did not have.





The two pictures below are close ups of the alter arrangement on the mantle that was the backdrop for the ceremony



Pictures below are of the different centerpieces that were rustic and boutique looking








No comments:

Post a Comment